THE IMAGINED DAHARA

 

I have made the decision to treat this iteration of Dahara as a separate entity.  In this way, I

can keep the "Magic and Fantasy" aspect that I have introduced into our campaign.  I can

then keep the "real" Dahara somewhat sane.  Here then is a map of the Dahara of the

imagined campaign. 

This Dahara is ruled by the Master of Dahara, supported by the Order of the Prophet.  The

current Master is Benjamin Kardeef  the head of the House of Kardeef.   The next post

will be as soon as I can.  I will have to take a break pretty soon, as I will be getting a new

and improved metal knee.

If I can, I will post photos of the 1st Regiment of Foot receiving a new color in recognition

other service in the recently completed war against the evil K und K. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

Comments

  1. Nice to see this getting fleshed out on your blog.

    Good luck with the knee - that's a sod to heal up from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Knee replacement. It is a project to recover from them, but may work well with some blogging during that time. Meanwhile.... add that followers widget! :-)
    It is actually quite easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start to the various versions of Daharra. Give me a call after 12 on Thursday and we can get the followers widget set up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the knee replacement. May Dahara live long and prosper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to following your posts here and I would imagine you will have a bit of spare time available for blogging whilst recuperating from your upcoming knee surgery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Plans for 2024